Paul Fallon is a public opinion researcher, political pollster and advisor for corporations, levy committees, interest groups, political candidates and public organizations. He also conducts customer, member, contributor and citizen satisfaction studies for government agencies, industry and labor groups...
The Information You Need to Win
With experience in school levies and bond issues, and public funding initiatives, Florida Opinion Research knows how to help your campaign team develop the strategy and messages you need to achieve success. Florida Opinion Research has worked with a wide variety of clients such as transportation districts, school systems, zoos, and social service agencies.
We will make sure your campaign understands:
- The political environment and how it affects your campaign;
- The voters opinion of your agency or initiative;
- The most effective arguments to minimize opposition;
- The stumbling blocks to victory;
- The most persuasive messages to garner support, and
- The best strategy for winning.
No single number or poll result will help you win a race and no client can afford to ask every possible question, therefore Florida Opinion Research works closely with you to develop the right questions for your research.
Florida Opinion Research has worked on:
- Road, open space and library bond issues;
- School levies;
- Income tax issues;
- Social service agency levies;
- Public proffers;
- Infrastructure levies, and
- Sales taxes.