Paul Fallon is a public opinion researcher, political pollster and advisor for corporations, levy committees, interest groups, political candidates and public organizations. He also conducts customer, member, contributor and citizen satisfaction studies for government agencies, industry and labor groups...
Data that Helps You Understand Your Members
Florida Opinion Research has worked with more than 100 trade associations and chambers of commerce. The range of services includes opinion research to help them understand and manage:
- Public issues critical to specific industries;
- Attitudes toward regulatory legislation;
- Industry positioning studies to manage emerging issues;
- Crisis communication assessments to help industries and their members react to developing issues;
- Levy and bond issue support to assist in passing issues that are vital to an industry's success;
- Strategic planning to combat referendums;
- Membership and Contributor satisfaction surveys;
- Membership mobilization planning and assessment.
Not only can Florida Opinion Research help trade groups and chambers achieve their political goals and objectives for issue and public affairs management, but also can develop and refine the internal messages needed to ensure that members remain loyal and longstanding partners of the organization.